atom feed3 messages in org.antlr.antlr-interest[antlr-interest] ANTLR: tree nodes ac...
FromSent OnAttachments
Antonio TancrediNov 21, 2012 9:24 am
Juancarlo AñezNov 22, 2012 3:42 am
Antonio TancrediNov 23, 2012 1:06 am
Subject:[antlr-interest] ANTLR: tree nodes access
From:Antonio Tancredi (naza@gmail.com)
Date:Nov 21, 2012 9:24:27 am
List:org.antlr.antlr-interest

Hi,

I need some help about a little problem. Here you can find a description:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13490897/antlr-tree-nodes-access

Sorry for the cross-ask, but I found this mailing list and I thought that this can be a better place to ask a question like that. The problem is: I want to create a class field for each child of the tree. The binary tree example is the simplest one. Maybe this example is more interesting:

def : nameIdent=IDENT EQ element SEMI -> ^(NODE_DEF $nameIdent element) | nameIdent=IDENT EXTENDS extIdent=IDENT EQ element SEMI -> ^(NODE_DEF $nameIdent EXTENDS_IDENT[$extIdent] element) ;

where IDENT is an identifier, EQ is '=', SEMI is ';', EXTENDS is 'extends'.

This kind of extension is simple: A extends B. Anyway, the things can be more difficult, just think about java and the keywords extends/implement. What I want to do is to set a field inside my tree class with the value of the child, not just add it the the "children" array.

Do you have any suggestion? Thanks.